Checklist for Developing Modules¶
- Make sure the GUI uses only Bootstrap components, CSS and JS. Where applicable, use the Braincrafted Boostrap components.
- Add license information and copyright notice on top of each file in your module.
- Did you remove all unnecessary files which have been automatically created by the module generator (e.g. Controller/Default.php, Resources/doc)?
- Test against the sample data and first of all, make sure that it gets loaded properly.
- Update the sample data if applicable and in a respective feature or release branch.
- Make sure each module ships with schema and data update routines.
- Reset the system and install again to test whether the new feature breaks anything.
- Please contact us to add newly released modules to the modules store.